Smile of Angkor tells the story of the Khmer empire and its wonder Angkor Wat. Travel through time and see Cambodia as it was a thousand years ago, from its legendary origins to the building of the temple of Angkor Vat. Smile of Angkor is an evocation of life in the majestic city of Angkor at the time of Suryavarman II. The show is 70 minutes long and is divided into six chapters: “Dialogue with God”, “Glorious Kingdom”, “Resurrection of the Gods”, “Churning the Sea of Milk”, “Prayer for Life and “Smile of Angkor”.
Smile of Angkor not only make a great achievement in Cambodia culture and arts, but make a great contribution to Cambodia people. In Smile of Angkor, ninety percent of the dancers are Cambodia. Some of them are orphans; some of their relatives are the victim of landmine. Smile of Angkor offer them a job, train them to be a dancer. They become the inheritor of Cambodia culture. Smile of Angkor also cooperates with two Cambodia Orphan Schools to support these poor children by donation. Watching Smile of Angkor, you not only can enjoy the real culture of Cambodia, but can help Cambodia people.
The four worthiest visiting venues in Angkor: Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat, Tonle Sap Lake, And Smile of Angkor. " Smile of Angkor " is the new wonder that Cambodia creates to the world.
- Cast: Ms. Vonsopianliga, the best Royal Apsara dancer. Master Konay, the most popular and classical musician in Cambodia.
- Exquisite Costumes: All the costumes displayed on the stage were refined from the reliefs of Angkor Wat.
- International Stage Conceptions: Our stage design conception highly respects for the ancient culture and faith.
- International Stage Effects: The latest stage technology such as LED, Laser, smog, lights, water curtain…..
- Galaxy of the Classical Khmer Dances: Royal Candle Dance, Apsara Dance, Shiva Dance, and Revived Hero Dance... are the masterpiece of Royal Khmer Culture which revive the real culture of Angkor Kingdom.
Group Booking from 7 Person up : USD 40.00 (Seat A)
1. Just for Kids, Children Aged 4 to 12 offer 50% off
2. Ticket with 1 Buffet Free!
- Free transfer from & to Your Hotel
- Ticket for Smile of Angkor Grand Epic Show
- Enjoy with Buffet Dinner
- All Government Taxes
- Show Time: 19:15 - 20:25 (70 minutes, every evening)
- Pick up time: 5:45PM
- Buffet Dinner Time start from: 6:00PM
- Show Start time: 7:15PM
- Children <12 years old is half price of adult
- Smile of Angkor Allow to take photograph without using flash tools